Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My b-day

I've disappointed with my life and everything happened.. useless and speechless now... I know it's not easy to get through life but isn't that too much for me? Today is my 19th Birthday... I'm quiet happy on this day.. I lost a friends and finally I 'found' it back... many of us are too happy to have this friends back... A lot of funny things happened on today as well... I felt too touch to have this group of friend because they let me know that I'm not alone... their present even surprising and really shocked me because I didn't thought of 'that' as present before... It's showed and proved they really cared of me.. they really take my words into heart... Thank you loads... I love you all very much!!! you all make me stronger and brave enough to live it on... =) Although it's a great 26 Septenber 2006, I end up crying for my last 30 minutes birthday because of stupid, idiot matter (at least this matter had been bothering me for quiet a long period).... I hate those feeling that suddenly came up to me... I shoudn't been crying for so long because of those unnecessary matter.... Useless !!!!!!

No comments: