Saturday, July 07, 2007

Terrible Week 6

Finally reached the end of week 6, an extreme terrible week for me... I don't know what has I did in this week...

First, rushed got Media Planning (TAA report + Media Monitoring)

Then, rushed for International Advertising tutorial presentation

Next, rushed for TV Production mid-term (end up with reading nothing)

And finally, and most importantly, rushed for TV Production presentation

Everything moved in a hurry... hurry till I'm blur, numb... I don't know what am I doing and talking.. I lost my ability to think critically, I lost my ability to speak normally... I have to apologised for my presentation, I don't really did it well... I admit, at that moment, my mind really went blank, I'm blur of the whole condition... I just try my very best to recall and talk smoothly...

Although things didn't went as well as planned, I don't think anyone of us did anything wrong.... Just situation didn't go as our way....

Thanks for Walker company supportive crew member.... I appreciate it a lot

No comments: