Friday, July 20, 2007

Touchable

It's a glad, touchable and thankful day... Whole week drama production really tiring, yet I still have my own Communication Research Method (CRM) individual presentation....

Don't think much for CRM presenattion because I myself very worried of our production and whole week average sleep 1 to 2 hours only... *exhausted until no time to worry*

Today class.. 9.30am Screenplay lecture, sadly, I'm the only one who attend, very blur and blank, don't know what Dr Sham is talking (and giving him blank look)

And I'm very very very worry about my team, don't know you all can wake up or not, can move the equipment or not, don't know how to help you all sign attendance...

Therefore, thinking to go back to Bukit Jalil to help you all,but you all said no need, n knowing I have serious sore throat and i mentioned painful till don't know how to present...

So rush you all still go anf buy Strepsils for me and purposely rush back to university just to give me Strepsils instead of drop off all heavy equipment at Jasmine first... T_T

Elaine also... T_T purposely rushed back to university and bring laptop for me and wan ying... Got a phone call from Elaine saying that she will rushed back to university on time, not to worry really touch me... T_T

Thirdly, I know everyone in our grous is so tired but purposely attend me and wan ying's presentation... just to support 2 of us... Seeing you all, I really speechless... I feel very glad and thankful to have you all besides...

Some words for you all :

Guo Wei :
Seeing your silhoutte walking fast at 1st floor, bringing me Strepsils really touching.. Thanks a lot for your concern... and thanks for supporting instead of going home.. but if you really go home I also won't blame you because your work load and responsibility very heavy.. As your assistant, I don't know I got really help out or not, but seeing you carry so much responsibility, I also feel very sorry...

Elaine :
Thanks for everything, I know you all love me and care of me very much... got your phone call and heard your tone that said you will definitely rushed back.. I really don't know what to say, no matter how hard, you all still try to rush back and still help wan ying download thriller at the very last minute... others than thanks, I really don't know what to say.. Lately only I know, university also got friend understand me, feel what I feel.. thanks !!!!

Janice :
Sorry for alwas "ZAT" you... not purposely want to say you aunty or what.. just feel that seeing your reaction very very funny la... thanks for giving me a lot of fun... hahaha.. Now onwards, don't ever said I always help Luan or who else only, I DO help you a lot in audio (set up, recording, and checking sound...)

Wan Ying :
Sigh... We are same black luck... present on our production week really troublesome and terrible... I also know coordinater got a lot of pre-production work like me... so I can understand and let you go home earlier... so don't blame me on not considerate o...

Hui Luan :
Thanks for giving me $$ wor... hahahaha.. nola.. we know that lighting very very very hard (I personally hate lighting very much) and I know you do really try your very best to design and execute.. thanks for rushing lighting treatment, thanks for holding all hot temperature, heavy red head and portable light (even raining.. haha)

Chee Haur :
Your "Denggi" really scared me.. Luckily you are ok now, don't have to worry you will affect me.. hahaha.. so you feel touch when I fetch you to see doctor (I'm presenting on the next day lor, if I get affected then sure die adi) Although RM138 very expensive, as a fren and team member, I think as long as you are healthy and stable, we don't mind...

Thanks to everyone... I can sense your love and care to me... *warm*

2 comments:

xiuwen said...

Mel this is the first time i leave comment~
Seeing ur meg for all of us is really touching..
You know now i do feel tht there is somethn call love between our team~
Gambateh~

Anonymous said...

Dear MelEgg....
wah.. really TOUCHABLE wor... erm.. really wanna thanks manman for lending us her "lougong".. N.. i really wanna thank you for "helping" me, backing me up.. to let me go home that night~~ personally big kiss-- muacks~~~ haha... hope u can take care of urself... must have enough sleep ar.. okie??
from: coordinater~x'tina