Friday, July 27, 2007

TV production team


See ! Our pictures are so professional... Thanks to X'tina for making black crew shirt for us..

Production period was over, currently we move into a post-production stage, which I have not much things to do....

(just to write the final message and record it in broadcast lab)

and you all have to do more than me now... hahaha :D hardly come across this.... coz felt uncomfortable that you all are editing and I have nothing much to do....

Really miss our production period, although is a tuff period, almost everyone fall sick, a proud thing I would like to share is we mange to control our temper (except for 1 and 2... but finally ok also...)

This is the biggest improvement I could ever see in our group... felt glad that everyone works for their best in their position...

Wait for our "Qing Gong" (celebration) then we can have another fun night together ya ^.^

No comments: