Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Back to Normal ?

Glad to see everything back to normal operation, groups settled, everyone working hard in assignments by now..

6 subjects in Year 2 Semester 2.. Each and every one of it is quite heavy as compared to previous years or semesters..

1. Tv Production
2. Screenplay and Scriptwriting
3. Media Planning
4. International Advertising
5. Communication Research Method
6. Multimedia Design and Application

I think, for most of us, the most excited subject would be TV Production.. ^.^ (coz this time we are going to produce drama)... Hahahaaha :D


For me, I think week 8 will be the busiest, stressful week for me because I have to hand in Communication Research Report, hand in Screenplay individual script, my turn to present Communication Research Report and I have to go out for TV Production drama shooting..

*Sigh* Let's start our busy life...

No comments: