Friday, June 15, 2007

Ignorance Of Deep Feeling

"Live happily" is a simple life philosophy, everyone understand it yet not everyone can achieve that... Now, this simple philosophy can truly represent my situation and deep feeling inside my heart..

Everyday I feel good going to university, attend classes, even doing all assignmenns happily.... but I just couldn't stand with facing you face to face.. everytime I see you, even you didn't do anything to me, my heart get extremely weak, my mind went blank, my mood fluctuate, up and down non-stop..

Do you realize you are directly and indirectly affecting my life??

Sometimes I felt irritate to see your uncertain facial expressions.. that's only show you don't care.. No matter is my fault or yours you just don't care about it.. I'm terribly disappointed with you..

No comments: