Monday, June 18, 2007

Super Tuff Job

Brainstorm ideas is never an easy task, grouping ideas into one even more difficult... As earlier I've mentioned, I don't have the motivation to be the Scriptwriter (since plus TV production, I've to come out with 3 different drama script)

It's extremely hard to get a balance in 10 person's ideas... Furthermore, we have different opinions, thinking and perfect genres in ourselves, my ideas may not be yours so do yours may not be mine...

Since I've taken all your HIGHLY request to be the Scriptwriter, I never regret for taking over this SUPER TUFF JOB..

Though it might be very difficult,I still try my very best to get THE BEST OUT OF THE BEST.. I need all of you to cooperate with me, bear with me..

Please don't make anything worst, this is not what I want to see between us.. If you have any suggestion, any question, any unacceptable idea, please tell me.. I would like to listen to you in our discussion or worst come to worst tell me privately...

No comments: