Thursday, June 07, 2007

Crucial Understanding

Nowadays I'm getting speechless and speechless.. Just started a new semester and we are getting into lots of trouble and everyday going to university seems like a war for me.. If you would ask about my feeling, definitely, I will said I don't like this kind of feeling... because suppose we are still students who are going to be adults but we are not yet adults..

I can understand that we shouldn't be so stress and care about assignments and especially group members... We are not that kind that will sacrifice friends and just care about assignments.. I hope whoever involve (in our gang) can understand, we are trying our best to protect you and our friendship..

As I said before, working and friendship should be 2 separate things.. I would wish this is not 2 different things but it's a realistic world.. It's time to be matured in thinking.. If we couldn't work together doesn't mean we can't be friend.. in return, I think avoiding all working matter, we can be good friends, even better than before...

I'm sorry and would like to apologise to whoever being hurted (in our gang).. I would like to listen from you regarding your opinion and feeling since we are communication student and we must communicate.. I have my own reasons for doing things and in making every decision..

Remember, this is a realistic world, competence stands up, weaker will be failed... In order not to be fail, weaker have to stand up and follow the fast pace in society...

No comments: