Thursday, June 21, 2007

Depressed Americano

11.46pm, jz stopped today's work.. nothing special, still busy and still tired.. Today, had my first cup of coffee late in the late evening at San Francisco Bukit Bintang.. Didn't have a chance to have a cup of coffee until the late evening..

Tried Americano Coffee... It's a kind of black coffee, pretty nice especially it's aroma.. Sat at the window site, looked at city's people, rushing here and there.. suddenly felt depressed with it.. Is it because of Americano? or because of KL people?

Usually I'll have a cup of coffee and fall into my own deep thinking, let my mind wander.. but today's Americano didn't give me that chance.. Couldn't really sink into my deep thinking because I'm with a group of my friends...

Wasted a golden chance to appreciate Americano...

No comments: