Saturday, May 05, 2007

Is that really just a feeling

2.43am, late mid night but currently do not feel sleepy.. or maybe I'm having insomnia again... Mind is flying here and there non-stop, everything seems fresh in my mind... Couldn't understand why I will definitely feel this during mid night, am I really miss out something in my life? predicting my life after next Monday, 7th May.. that's my 3 weeks holiday... that's the time for me to rest my head nad heart.. Hopefully I could feel stable in this holiday.. Emotion lately keep increasing and decreasing sharply.. Nothing cause it but a weird expression from heart... My heart is now as fragile as this....
Thinking that.... maybe.... I still need to develop myself and recover from past bad experience.... Just like sickness... hope I can get well soon...

No comments: