Friday, May 25, 2007

A Special Evening Spent with Romance and Happiness

Finally went to Eye on Malaysia with michele, wei and yan yee.. hehe.. although it's not as romantic as I think, I'm satisfied with it..

luvly skycrappers


KL view from skycrapper


Sadly, couldn't have a good chance to look at the laser show because it was raining... T_T but I managed to get a quick shot.. haha..


Laser show specially designed for Tourism Malaysia 2007

After that, went to Time Square Neway sing K.. Had our dinner and celebrate wei's birthday there... 8 something was Happy Hour Rate and it's highly expensive.. RM32++.. then it became RM44.. (expensive like hell la~ ~ but with buffet dinner la..) Since I've never tried Neway buffet dinner, I didn't complain much but I ate a lot.. because toooooo expensive... I must eat as much as I can so that it's worth it.. hahaha :D

We drank alcohol and got very high.. haha.. Poor yan yee.. she get drunk so fast.. hahaha ;p

No comments: