Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Very Moment

Suppose to study hard at this very moment, but just couldn't concentrate.. getting playful and playful.. Although studying might be essential, play is another part of life.. These few days I spent almost all my time with television and the Internet.. I know I shouldn't do that, but exactly, I don't really know what to study (except for Communication Theories).. Nowadays final exam seems like base on your foundation and creativity.. it's quite hard to determine what could you get because it may be creative to you but not to the others.. so I don't think I want to put so much effort in studying basic guidelines...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haih same same la..but you better than me la..i not yet start on any subject lo..can die liao la..

小馨梦妮子 Melanie said...

Seems like every subject also bored... hahaha :D