Thursday, May 17, 2007

Discover Funny Gathering

Suppose this holiday is bored.. but it's not as bored as I expected.. a lot of old friends called out.. One very special call was primary school friend..hehe ;p called for primary school gathering ^.^ of course i'm OK..


Then 4pm meet at Wong KoK Parkson.. But why 4pm only I was there?? Stupid them.. they are late... nevermind, I was patient.. (intentionally don't want to spoilt my holiday mood hehe :D) 4.20pm.. shit them.. finally they came.. 1, 2 ,3, 4... only 4 person?? =.=" this is what they called primary school gathering?? haih.. NEVERMIND...
After we sat down at Wong Kok, they said too little people.. fine, everyone keep calling others come Wong Kok except me..( hehe only me don't have any contact ;p) Actually, we don't have much number, therefore they said want to go house by house, knock house by house @_@ sounds stupid... but I still followed..

Finally we knocked 2 persons house... hahaha one of it is our class monitor house.. hahaha.. I never think of doing those stupid action la.. then we go 糖黏豆 yam cha again..


aiyor... whole stomach also water already..

Although very little people, this is really a good, memorable gathering , and we promise will do a class gathering on 30th june since fei is leaving to Australia... haha..

happy chit-chatting around ^.^

No comments: