Saturday, May 26, 2007

"Eating" Trip

Before I end my 3 weeks holiday, I went to Malacca for relaxing purpose... I found that I really enjoy this holiday and it seems like too short for me.. I didn't spend much time at home.. Went out almost everyday, meeting people and found back life enthusiasim..

Last Trip for this holiday is Malacca Trip.. I would describe this trip as "Eating Trip" because I ate a lot.. it's terribly delicious and mouth-watering... haha... I seldom said that.. ;p

First time went to Jonker Walk... Love it very much.. There are sooooooo many funny and interesting there... ^^v I should have went there earlier.. Ate special cendol and Nyonya Laksa.. Although I was full, I managed to finish almost all... Never think of that delicious before.. haha..

Then, the next day evening, went to Portuguese Settlement.. Another Big Seafood dinner accompany by Malacca sea and sunset.. hahaha.. I didn't took much photos at Malacca because I spent a lot of time eating... hahaha :D I think this is a very nice photo to share with...


Nice view from Portuguese Settlement with *Malacca sea and sunset*

No comments: