Thursday, May 10, 2007

My Holiday

The day after exam I went for a trip with some of my coursemates.. Experience two days 1 night enjoyable trip at Genting... Hohohho =.=" Opps!!! wrong style.. and I've got a lot of 1ST TIME EXPERIENCE ^.^
Hohohoho is here ; p

Crazy people doing crazy thing

The 1st time into Outdoor Theme Park with a group of friends.. hahaha.. of course I've been to outdoor theme park but this is the first time I went with a whole gang of friend.. I still remembered that the last time I went there was Form 3.. with librarian.. Although it can be counted as went with a group of friends too, still, not all of them is my friend... that's why actually not that fun but this time very different... just that I think I was over excited and I want to challenge everything... THEN, terrible, shamful things happened.. Car racing not enough tall to enter T_T so embarrassed..... 2nd thing is I underestimate Soon Chee Haur challeng and I vomit.. haih.. don't know what to said... aiyorrrr.. that stupid guy is toooooo crazyyyy.. keep on turning turning and I don't know why he will not faint...

2nd thing is first time clubbing,went into Disco.. is Safari Disco
Surprisingly, that day is Ladies night, all female got a free entrance.. WOWWW ! great time to exposure.. only regret thing is I didn't bring suitable clothes and my high heels for clubbing purpose.. haih.. end up wore sports suits.. T_T yerrr.. first time clubbing got this kind of experience o, different from my memory... another thing is I have to carry my wallet and handphone and I don't have pocket with me.. in order not to carry during dancing, I've to wore my jacket and put all my stuff inside... but overall the experience is OK...but I hate the remix music, keep on remix and remix with the same rhythm... IDIOT!!!very tiring la...


girls on couple bridge

Skycrappers!!!! I love skycrappers.....


The next day we came down around 2pm.... should be earlier than that but we are so unlucky that Skyway having maintenance.. and we have to went down by bus.. the fastest bus we got were 2pm bus.. =.=" have to sit there for 1 hour...

End of our 2 days 1 night trip... now, we are having our own holiday....


wish everyone healthy and happy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want photos!!! :D send me send me lalala

小馨梦妮子 Melanie said...

sure.. u online and i send 2 u ok??